When I first saw this tag ‘Sin against Gender Stereotypes’ from IHM I thought ‘I’ve never committed any of these ‘sins”
So here are my list of sins against gender equality:
1. I think cooking is a waste of time!!
2. Would rather hang around the Computer or TV
3. Never been a very girly girl.. you know ..the pretty ones who do their curls and eyes and lips and all that stuff. I’ve always been just plain vanilla!!
4. Would rather read than watch an Ekta Kapoor soap!
5. Believe ‘serving’ family members/guests is a slightly menial task and that each person at the table must just stretch his/her arm out to help him/herself!!
6. Love technology… esp computers and MS-office 🙂 Such a shame that I don’t do much of it anymore!
7. Cannot bake or make anything (cakes/pickles/traditional south Indian cuisine).. i.e., rather unfit inside the kitchen!!
8. Desperately need ‘peace’, ‘space’ and ‘quiet’. Except for my own ‘khit-phit’ cannot stand any other noise 😉
9. Love screwing (Straighten your thoughts, my friend… I meant – love tinkering about with stuff – fixing/repairing/screwing/unscrewing broken things)
10. Would rather surf the net than gossip with the womenfolk 😉
11. Not a fan of ‘pink’, ‘heels’, ‘stilletos’ or anything pretty. As I said, I’m a plain vanilla!
And now to tag people…. er… here is the list of the Tagged :-
Now the creator of the Tag, our very own IHM says…
So here’s a tag – Please list at least ten things you have ever wanted or done which your gender is not supposed to.
The tag is called ‘My Sins against Gender-Stereotypes’. And you must tag twelve blogging friends or else you will be cursed to wear blue clothes pants if you are a woman and pink shirts if you are a man – for next twelve years
So get going people 🙂