Once again, a very Happy Deepavali!! or Happy Diwali!!! (as you like it!)
If you are reading this post, it means you had a nice and safe Diwali, and I hope it was exciting and happy too 🙂
Our Diwali morning went off rather quietly (I had to go out on some work, so ‘Knight and Baby Hunk’ – read ‘Hubby and Kid’ remained indoors), but the evening was lovely. A new friend had invited us over for a fireworks party, and OH MY! What a range of fireworks there was, and all by the banks of the river Thames.
Also, this is my little boy’s first active Deepavali…meaning, he was a real baby until now, so didn’t actively participate with the crackers et al, but yesterday was different. The first time I showed him a sparkler, he RAN!! I had to chase him and bring him back. Slowly, he got into the groove of things, and by the end of the evening, he had held four sparklers, and had watched open-mouthed, amazed at the countless colourful, sparkling stars that lit up the cloudess night sky.
My only crib is that we didn’t have the foresight to have the camera ready. I wish we had taken a couple of pictures!
[Special thanks to little Pixie, for suggesting that we make fond memories of our first Diwali away from home].
And now, back to AWARDS! Yippee!
Swaram had very sweetly given me all these awards…
- I love your Blog (goes to all the blogroll)
- Addicting Blog Award (again, to the blogroll)
- Inspirational blogger (I pass this on to ‘TATTOO’, for her beautiful work, though she hardly blogs anymore)
Dmanji had received tons of awards in Sep. and had passed it onto his Blogroll and Commentators.
- I choose this one – ‘Blogbuddies’, and pass it onto EVERYONE in my blogroll and all those who are kind enough to lurk or leave comments 🙂
- I also pick Super Scribbler, in order to share it with:
- Out of sheer greed, I pick this award too, especially because I want to pass it on to some exceptional bloggers: The Most Stylish Blogger award.
So, that’s it, people!! Have a happy Sunday, and a good week ahead.