Dmanji has tagged me again, with the Tag Dasa! I’d seen this in other blogs but never thought I would have to do it! Anyway, here I go.
Tag Rules: It’s harder than it looks!(Mind It). Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag your friends.
Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions.
They have to be real… nothing made up!(nahi to police pakedega Sabdhan!!!)
If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers.
You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have Fun!!
1. What is your name: Pallavi
2. A four Letter Word: Puke 😉
3. A boy’s Name: Pappu (from Pappu can’t Dance Sala!)
4. A girl’s Name: Preeti (GOK who this is!)
5. An occupation: Parenting (Full-time job with no pay!)
6. A color: Purple
7. Something you wear: Patience! (I wear my Patience on my sleeve…so its ready to drop off at any time!)
8. A food: Pakora (Yummy!!)
9. Something found in the bathroom: Paper?!
10. A place: Punjab
11. A reason for being late: Pinched wallet?
12. Something you shout: Pig!
13. A movie title: Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi ~(Loved the songs)
14. Something you drink: Pear Cider
15. A musical group: P..p…no idea!
16. An animal: Porcupine
17. A Street name: Palace Road
18. A type of car: Peugeot
19. A song title: Pawn pawn pawn..O mendi pawn pawn pawn pawn…